Whether creating a product from nothing or making a stepped change to an existing product, the task presents many opportunities to ask and seek answers to fundamental questions that will steer the final outcome.
Bringing New Products to Market is designed to take you through the journey in incremental steps that enable you to learn quickly and put that learning into action.
“…it is very important to spend time upfront understanding the solution, as opposed to jumping straight into solution build mode.”
Product Management: Bringing New Products to Market starts by framing the idea, it then moves onto:
- setting a motivating vision, objectives and key performance indicators
- understanding customers and using this to create and deliver new products into market.
Supporting areas that product people need to, as a minimum, understand and may need to get involved in defining and delivering, are also covered.
Complete the Product Management Series
Bring New Products to Market is 1 of 4 books in the Product Management Series. The other 3 books are:
- Product Management: Mastering the Product Role – more
- Product Management: Understanding Business Context and Focus – more
- Product Management: Managing Existing Products – more
As a series, the books are designed to provide a straight-talking and pragmatic approach to the spectrum of activities required to create, deliver and manage products that create value for your customers and business.
With its friendly and personable tone content is brought to life with references, diagrams, illustrations, examples, case studies and quotes from over 50 interviews.