Once a product is in market, new adventures with fresh opportunities and challenges start.
Product Management: Bringing New Products to Market is designed to equip you with the tools and insights you need to understand your current context and make decisions for moving your product forward.
“it’s now your job to drive the product forward and in doing so create a cadence that will see it through the next phases of its life. “
Product Management: Bringing New Products to Market begins with questions that product people need to be able to answer. It then goes through activities for:
- creating a cadence for developing,
- optimising and executing strategies to move existing products forward – including objective setting, strategic roadmaps, iterative delivery and much more
Complete the Product Management Series
Product Management: Managing Existing Products is 1 of 4 books in the Product Management Series. The other 3 books are:
- Product Management: Mastering the Product Role – more
- Product Management: Understanding Business Context and Focus – more
- Product Management: Bringing New Products to Market – more
As a series, the books are designed to provide a straight-talking and pragmatic approach to the spectrum of activities required to create, deliver and manage products that create value for your customers and business.
With its friendly and personable tone content is brought to life with references, diagrams, illustrations, examples, case studies and quotes from over 50 interviews.